Image Map

Friday, February 6, 2015

Holy Cowl!

Who's not up for a little shameless self-promo? Today's What I Made Monday feature is one of my own. As you may or may not know--I've recently started up my Etsy Shop and I've been furiously making inventory in hopes of making my shop larger and participating in a few craft shows this year. Instagram has been my bff when it comes to sharing what I've made and each time I post something new, someone asks for me to create something for them. A dear friend of mine asked that I make her a colorful infinity scarf and this was the result.

  

I use the biggest hook I can find. I think it's a P. 

1. Ch. 9. 
2. *DC in second st from ch all the way across. Ch 1, turn*. Rep from * to * until scarf reaches approx 36 in when folded in half (or however long you'd like it to be). Sew ends together and you're finished. Seriously, that easy! 

Don't want to make it yourself? I've got them for sale here.

1 comment:

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!