Image Map

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Well, hello again!

So it's been a while, hasn't it?! My last posts were at a rough time in my life career-wise and then I sort of abandoned the blog altogether. I certainly haven't stopped creating, though! Here are some of the things I've done as of late:

I learned to crochet..eek!

 photo purplecozy_zps657bd1ed.png  photo coastercrochet_zps55fb571f.png

I built a headboard...screw spending $100+ for something you can make for around $20!

 photo headboard_zps648ab40d.png

And... I opened an Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/kmariecrafts87

 photo mugcozy_zps6cd53324.png

What have you been up to lately?

2 comments:

I love your comments and take time to read every single one of them! Make sure you're not a no-reply so that I can respond to you. Thanks so much!